SOLAR FLAGPOLE LIGHTING
Solar Lighting offers great advantages and offer big savings! Our solar lighting options include groundbreaking products which offer bright LED illuminations. We can help you decide which of our solar lighting products will work best for your display.
Types of Solar Powered Flagpole Lights
Outdoor solar lights are mounted on pole and illuminate flag and flagpole from an upward or downward position—depending on the unit selected.
- This option is perfect for those who do not want to install a fixture at the flagpole’s base
- Lights are commonly attached halfway up the flagpole for upward lighting
- Place outdoor solar at the top of the flagpole for downward illumination
- Solar lights feature intensity LED lamps
Installed at the base of the flagpole, and feature a fan-shaped light display.
- Lights offer added security
- Requires no wiring
- For residential outrigger poles only
Factors to Consider
- Solar powered landscape lights are both cost-effective and environmentally friendly
- Solar lights will not effectively illuminate your flag and flagpole in shaded areas without strong, direct sunlight
- Level of illumination is dependent on available sunlight
- Solar lighting fixtures do not require set up by a certified electrician
Tips to Keep in Mind
- Place flagpole in the middle or at the top of the flagpole for best illuminations and to protect against unwanted tampering with light
- Optional hardware is available for flagpoles taller than 35’
Carrot-Top’s team of professionals is committed to providing our customers with superior products, thorough knowledge of each item and advice acquired over 35 years of experience. For answers to questions regarding your specific location or for suggestions on which of our products will best suit your needs, dial (800) 628-3524 and speak with any of our representatives
Have you found your American flag? Display it proudly on one of our flagpoles.
Click below to view our selection as well as our variety of flagpole accessories.