Nylon Ts 16949:2009 Flags
TS 16949:2009 certification means that your company has met a set of strict automotive quality management requirements. If your company is part of that elite group, the Nylon TS 16949:2009 Flag will let the world know.
- Should only be flown by companies that have met the QMS’s requirements for design, development, production and installation of automotive-related products
- Digitally printed on durable 200 denier nylon
- Single reverse printing will show logo correctly on one side, reversed on the other
- Choose from 3’ x 5’, 4’ x 6’ or 5’ x 8’ sizes
- Canvas heading and brass grommets for ease of use
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Why Buy a Nylon TS 16949:2009 Flag?
A TS 16949:2009 certification means that your company is in compliance with very exacting set of standards for design, process, production installation and quality control for automotive products. A TS 16949:2009 audit is performed every five years by the International Automotive Task Force, which covers all international vehicle manufacturers. Carrot-Top’s Nylon TS 16949:2009 Flag shows that your company meets all necessary standards.
This outdoor nylon corporate flag is available in three sizes (3’ x 5’, 4’ x 6’ and 5’ x 8’) and its UV-resistant fabric resists fading in the sun’s rays. Does your company meet all standards of the TS 16949:2009 audit? Consider these business flags for your company!
Need more information? Just give Carrot-Top a call at 800-628-3524 and one of our trained, experienced customer care professionals will be happy to answer your questions.
|Name||Nylon Ts 16949:2009 Flags|