35’ American Made Hinge Base Fiberglass Flagpole
A hinged flag pole is an ingenious solution for areas where severe storms and high winds are frequent. Thanks to the light weight of fiberglass, Carrot-Top’s 35’ American Made Hinge Base Fiberglass Flagpole can be laid flat on the ground quickly when storms are imminent.
- Glossy gelcoat finish stays looking great for years as it protects the flagpole against the sun’s UV rays
- Wall thickness of 0.21”
- Flagpole tapers 1/16” per foot, from a butt diameter of 5.4” to a top of 2.75”
- Recommended for a 6’ x 10’ flag
- Rated for wind speeds of 160 mph without a flag, or 120 mph while flying a 6’ x 10’ flag
- Choose from one- or two-piece designs
- Flagpole shaft is covered by 20-year warranty
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
- Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
Why Buy a 35’ American Made Hinge Base Flagpole?
Hinged flag pole designs are a great innovation – thanks to the light weight of a fiberglass flagpole, one or two people can quickly lay the flagpole flat on the ground if storms are on their way. Unlike aluminum, fiberglass is non-conductive and won’t attract lightning, making it a good choice for parks, playgrounds and other public areas. Fiberglass, unlike aluminum, will also never corrode or degrade after years in the elements.
Carrot-Top’s 35’ American Made Hinge Base Fiberglass Flagpole comes with everything you’ll need for complete installation, setup and flag display – including anchor rods, nuts, washers, a flagpole base plate, hinge pin and anchor base plate. In addition, you will receive:
- 4” gold ball ornament
- Single revolving truck
- Two stainless steel snaphooks
- 60’ of 5/16” white polyester halyard
- 6 ½” PVC cleat
- 10” x 10” split square flash collar
- Hinge base kit
NOTE: While this 35’ fiberglass flagpole is available in one- and two-piece designs, please be aware that the one-piece flagpole requires a special oversize truck and shipping costs will be higher. There’s no difference, however, in the strength, rigidity and wind ratings of the one- and two-piece flagpoles. Standard delivery time will be two to three weeks after receipt of your order.
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.
|Name||35’ American Made Hinge Base Fiberglass Flagpole|