Stainless Steel Bands 40"
Our stainless steel bands are a required component when installing street banner hardware and also provide a damage-free option when displaying a flagpole bracket to a light pole or railing.
- Bands measure 40” in length and 9/16” in width
- Available in silver and black
- Provides an installation option without drilling holes
- Tighten the band with the included gear screw for a secure, stable display
- Fits poles with a diameter of 10” or less
Our Stainless Steel Bands are best used when installing or replacing street banner hardware. Also used as a damage-free option when installing our stainless steel, multi-purpose or adjustable white or silver aluminum flagpole brackets. The included gear screw makes tightening the band a breeze and once in place, simply cut away the extra portion of the band for a seamless, polished display. The black stainless steel band features a powder-coated finish to match the BannerGuard hardware of the same color.
|Name||Stainless Steel Bands 40"|