35' Single Mast Aluminum Flagpole With Yardarm
The Single Mast with Yardarm 35’ Flagpole has a single vertical pole and a horizontal yardarm. The nautical flagpole has 2 halyards that extend from either end of the yardarm.
- Display more than two flags and pennants
- Two-piece flagpole with Two-piece flagpole with option of Satin or Natural(clear anodized) finish
- Non-tapered portion of the pole is 18’ 6”(15’ 1” above ground); 5” in diameter. Remaining 20” will be tapered to end with 3.5” diameter at the top
- Aluminum yardarm with pulley measures 9.5” (wall thickness .125”)
- Replacement parts available
- Single Mast with Yardarm 35’ flagpole ship by motor freight
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
Why Buy a 35’ Single Mast Flagpole with Yardarm?
If you have a marina, seafood restaurant, boating club or any business with a nautical theme, a 35’ Single Mast Flagpole with Yardarm can be a great choice. With a tall mast and horizontal yardarm that allows you to fly more than two flags or a combination of flags and pennants, it evokes the sea wherever it’s in place.
Choose from Satin or Natural (clear anodized) finish; anodized aluminum resists corrosion and is a good choice for coastal areas with salt air.
Please note: for installation directly near a seacoast, please call our customer service department to discuss your best choice in a flagpole.
Accessories and technical specifications include:
- Gold ball ornament
- Single revolving truck
- Six brass snaphooks with nylon covers
- Three 9”cast-aluminum cleats
- Flash collar
- 16-gauge galvanized, corrugated steel sleeve (3.5' x 10") and ground spike
- Three sets of 5/16” nylon halyard, 70’ long
- Yardarm will be installed about 10’ 6” from top of pole
- Total height of pole is 38’ 6”, with 3’ 6” below ground
- Two-piece design: non-tapered portion of pole is 5” in diameter and 18’ 6” high, with 15’ 1” above ground. Remaining 20’ will taper to 3.5” diameter at the top
- Aluminum yardarm features two pulleys and mounting bracket
- 5’ x 8’ flag is recommended, with two 2’ x 3’ flags attached to the yardarm
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.
|Name||35' Single Mast Aluminum Flagpole With Yardarm|