25' Single Mast Nautical Aluminum Flagpole With Yardarm
The 25’ Single Mast Nautical Flagpole with Yardarm has a unique flagpole design and is a great way to attract attention. These flagpoles are great at places with a nautical theme or look.
- Use to display more than two flags and pennants at boating and yacht clubs, swimming pools, naval and marine bases, seaside restaurants or other places
- One-piece flagpole with option of Satin or Clear Anodized (Natural) finish (anodized flagpoles resist corrosion in saltwater and more humid areas)
- Display 3’ x 5’ as primary flag with two 2’ x 3’ flags attached to the yardarm
- Pole height 27. 5’ overall (2.5’ will go into the ground)
- Non-tapered portion of the pole is 16’ (13.5’ above ground) and is 5” in diameter
- Aluminum yardarm with pulley is 6.5’ long (wall thickness .125”)
- Flagpole ships by motor freight
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
Why Buy 25’ Single Mast Nautical Flagpole with Yardarm?
With a combination of flagpole and horizontal yardarm, the 25’ Single Mast Nautical Flagpole with Yardarm is reminiscent of sailing ships and the sea, regardless of where it’s placed. It’s a unique look and a unique design that allows you to fly more than two flags or a combination of flags and pennants, and is perfect for any setting with an oceangoing theme.
Choose from a Satin or Natural (clear anodized) finish; the anodized finish is more resistant to corrosion and is a good choice for coastal areas with salt air. Requires in-ground installation.
Please note: for installation directly near a seacoast, please call our customer service department to discuss your best choice in a flagpole.
Accessories included are:
- 5” Gold ball ornament
- Single revolving truck
- Three 9” cast aluminum cleats to secure flag’s halyard and rigging
- Flash collar
- Six brass snaphooks and nylon covers
- Three sets of 5/16” nylon halyard, 50’ long
- 16-gauge galvanized, corrugated-steel sleeve, complete with ground spike for installation
- Cone-tapered aluminum one-piece flagpole; the pole height is 27’ 5” overall with 2’ 5” submerged in the ground
- Non-tapered portion of the pole is 5” in diameter and 16’ tall, with 13’ 5” underground; the remaining 11’ tapers to a 3” diameter at the top
- Aluminum yardarm with mounting bracket
- Yardarm is mounted about 7’ 6” from top of pole
- Yardarm is 6’ 5” long with a wall thickness of .125
- Recommendations are for a 3’ x 5’ flag, with two 2’ x 3’ flags displayed at the yardarm
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.
|Name||25' Single Mast Nautical Aluminum Flagpole With Yardarm|