Polyester Chain-Stitch U.S. Flag
Chain stitch techniques have long been known for clean lines and strong stitches that won’t fray. Carrot-Top’s Polyester Chain-Stitch U.S. Flag is a great choice for homes or businesses – a polyester American flag that will stay looking great for years to come!
- Suitable for high wind velocities
- Heavyweight 200-denier dyed nylon fabric
- Sewn stripes with embroidered stars
- Brass grommets along header end for ease of mounting
- Chain stitch technique features a continuous looped stitch
- Four rows of stitching at flag’s fly end
- Available in two sizes
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Why Buy a Polyester Chain-Stitch U.S. Flag?
If you’re looking for a U.S. poly flag that will hold for many years to come, Carrot-Top’s Polyester Chain-Stitch U.S. Flag is a perfect pick. Its vibrant colors and polyester fabric look fantastic flying in a breeze, and the robust chain-stitch technique means resistance to fraying and wear. The Polyester Chain-Stitch U.S. Flag is a good choice for plains or coastal areas that see high wind velocities.
Questions? Give Carrot-Top’s trained, experienced customer service department a call at 800-628-5324 and we’ll be happy to help.
|Name||Polyester Chain-Stitch U.S. Flag|