Nylon Outdoor Single-Sided POW/MIA Flag
Designed as a reminder of the sacrifices made by America’s military and their families, the Nylon Outdoor Single-Sided POW/MIA Flag from Carrot-Top is a top-quality flag for daily use or special occasions.
- POW/MIA flags should be flown on select occasions (see below)
- Choose from 12” x 18”, 2’ x 3’, 3’ x 5’, 4’ x 6’, 5’ x 8’, 6’ x 10’ or 8’ x 12’ sizes
- 200 denier Beacon® nylon material
- Canvas header and brass grommets
- Double rows of stitching, four rows at fly end
- Single-reverse digital printing reads correctly on one side, reverse on the other
- Backed by a 6 month guarantee
- GSA contract pricing on select items only; call for details.
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Why Buy an Nylon Outdoor Single-Sided POW/MIA Flag?
The POW/MIA emblem of a man’s silhouette before a guard tower and barbed wire is a familiar one for military families. Designed in 1972 by WWII veteran Newt Heisley, the flag soon became the symbol for the country’s concern and commitment to those still unaccounted for in Southeast Asia and all subsequent wars.
POWflags should be flown on the following occasions: Armed Forces Day, Memorial Day, Flag Day, Independence Day, Veterans’ Day and National POW/MIA Recognition Day (third Friday in September).
Carrot-Top’s Nylon Outdoor Single-Sided POW/MIA Flag is digitally printed on 200 denier nylon and is designed for outdoor use in light winds. It’s available in 12” x 18”, 2’ x 3’, 3’ x 5’, 4’ x 6’, 5’ x 8’, 6’ x 10’ or 8’ x 12’ sizes and is proudly made in the U.S.A. Its canvas header and grommets make it easy to attach to a flagpole halyard.
Questions? Just give Carrot-Top a call at 800-628-5324 and one of our trained, experienced customer service representatives will be happy to answer them for you.
|Name||Nylon Outdoor Single-Sided POW/MIA Flag|