Nylon Outdoor Double-Sided POW/MIA Flag
A Nylon Outdoor Double-Sided POW/MIA Flags is the perfect way to show that you haven’t forgotten Americans who were left behind.
- POW flags should be displayed on select occasions (see Description tab for details)
- Choose from, 2’ x 3’, 3’ x 5’, 4’ x 6’, 5’ x 8’, 6’ x 10’ or 8’ x 12’ sizes
- 200 denier Beacon® nylon material
- 2” poly duck roped heading and two metal thimbles for flag display
- Double rows of stitching, four rows at fly end
- Double-reverse digital printing reads correctly on both sides
- Backed by a 6 month guarantee
- GSA contract pricing on select items only; call for details.
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Why Buy a Nylon Outdoor Double-Sided POW/MIA Flag?
For decades, the POW/MIA emblem of a man’s silhouette with a guard tower and barbed wire in the background has been a familiar sight to military families. The black POW flag was designed in 1972 by WWII veteran Newt Heisley, and soon symbolized the nation’s concern and commitment for those still unaccounted for in Southeast Asia and all subsequent wars.
POW/MIA flags should be flown on the following occasions: Armed Forces Day, Memorial Day, Flag Day, Independence Day, Veterans’ Day and National POW/MIA Recognition Day (third Friday in September).
Carrot-Top’s Nylon Outdoor Double-Sided POW/MIA Flag is digitally printed on 200 denier nylon; its double-sided design means that the POW/MIA emblem will display correctly on both sides. Double-Sided flags are actually two seals stitched together, with a third layer of thin material between. As a result, these flags are heavier and will require more wind to flutter and fly.
Choose from, 2’ x 3’, 3’ x 5’, 4’ x 6’, 5’ x 8’, 6’ x 10’ or 8’ x 12’ sizes; all are finished with a 2” poly duck roped header and two metal thimbles for easy attachment to a flagpole halyard. All POW/MIA flags are proudly made in the U.S.A.
Questions? Just give Carrot-Top a call at 800-628-5324 and one of our trained, experienced customer service representatives will be happy to answer them for you.
|Name||Nylon Outdoor Double-Sided POW/MIA Flag|