These Waterhog™ Eco Premier floor mat features a dark heavy-duty yarn that is 50% heavier that the original nub styles Waterhog™ Classic and is available in 8 classic colors. The long-lasting, multi-fiber diamond pattern construction of this floor mat combines thick fibers for scraping and fine fibers for wiping the dirt off the bottom of shoes. Each mat features a premium rubber backing that helps prevent carpet creeping and allows for better mat stability on your surface. When this floor mat gets wet, the rubber-reinforced surface allows water to be wicked to the bottom of the mat, away from foot traffic and providing a slip-resistant surface that is guaranteed by the National Floor Safety Institute. .
Waterhog™ Eco Premier Mats feature:
- 3 Year Guarantee
- Pile height 3/8”
- 10% to 15% Recycled content
- Unique ridged construction effectively traps dirt and moisture
- Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing in high traffic areas
- Premium 36 oz anti-static fiber system dries quickly and won’t fade or rot.
- Green friendly rubber backing has 10%-15% recycled rubber content.
- Water dam” border keeps dirt and water in the mat and off the floor.
Anti-Static: The Waterhog™ Eco Premier entrance mat features an anti-static fiber system has a maximum average voltage of 1.6KV as measured by the AATCC. This means this floor mat is safe for use in computer rooms and around electronic equipment.
Waterhog™ Eco Premier entrance mats are certified slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute and are made by a U.S. Green Building Council Member.
- In Use Images