Why Buy 40’ Single Mast Flagpole with Yardarm?
Perfect for swimming pools, marinas, seafood restaurants or any location that wants to evoke the sea, a 40’ Single Mast Flagpole with Yardarm calls to mind sailing ships and oceangoing adventures. Its tall mast and horizontal yardarm allow you to fly more than two flags or a combination of flags, pennants and burgees.
Available with Satin or Natural (clear anodized) finish; the anodized finish is more resistant to corrosion, making it a better choice for coastal areas.
Note: Please call Carrot-Top and talk to one of our customer service representatives about the best choices for flagpoles to be used in a coastal area.
Features and Technical Specifications Include:
- Gold ball ornament
- Three 9” cast aluminum cleats
- Flash collar for installation
- Single revolving truck
- Six brass snaphooks and nylon covers
- 16-gauge galvanized, corrugated steel sleeve with ground spike
- Yardarm will be installed about 12’ from top of pole
- Two-piece design: non-tapered portion is 7” in diameter and 21’ 3”tall, with 4’ of pole below ground; remaining 22’ 9” tapers to 3.5’ diameter at the top
- Total height is 44’ (with 4’ below ground)
- Yardarm is 11’ long
- 6’ x 10’ flag is recommended, with two 2’ x 3’ flags on the yardarm
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.
- In Use Images