Why Buy 25’ Single Mast Nautical Flagpole with Yardarm?
With a combination of flagpole and horizontal yardarm, the 25’ Single Mast Nautical Flagpole with Yardarm is reminiscent of sailing ships and the sea, regardless of where it’s placed. It’s a unique look and a unique design that allows you to fly more than two flags or a combination of flags and pennants, and is perfect for any setting with an oceangoing theme.
Choose from a Satin or Natural (clear anodized) finish; the anodized finish is more resistant to corrosion and is a good choice for coastal areas with salt air. Requires in-ground installation.
Please note: for installation directly near a seacoast, please call our customer service department to discuss your best choice in a flagpole.
Accessories included are:
- 5” Gold ball ornament
- Single revolving truck
- Three 9” cast aluminum cleats to secure flag’s halyard and rigging
- Flash collar
- Six brass snaphooks and nylon covers
- Three sets of 5/16” nylon halyard, 50’ long
- 16-gauge galvanized, corrugated-steel sleeve, complete with ground spike for installation
- Cone-tapered aluminum one-piece flagpole; the pole height is 27’ 5” overall with 2’ 5” submerged in the ground
- Non-tapered portion of the pole is 5” in diameter and 16’ tall, with 13’ 5” underground; the remaining 11’ tapers to a 3” diameter at the top
- Aluminum yardarm with mounting bracket
- Yardarm is mounted about 7’ 6” from top of pole
- Yardarm is 6’ 5” long with a wall thickness of .125
- Recommendations are for a 3’ x 5’ flag, with two 2’ x 3’ flags displayed at the yardarm
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.
- In Use Images