Why Buy a Poly-Max™ Reinforced U.S. Flag from Carrot-Top?
Our Poly-Max™ Reinforced U.S. Flags are an ideal flag choice for coastal or mountain climates where short bursts of gale-force winds are common. Proudly made in the U.S.A., these flags built-tough with extra rows of stitching on the fly end, top, and bottom, as well as lock stitching on the front and back sides for added reinforcement. Each flag is finished with a heavy-duty header and grommets for attaching your flag to your flagpole with a snaphook set.
These flags are available in 16 different sizes, ranging from 3’ x 5’ up to 50’ x 80’. We recommend flying your Poly-Max™ Reinforced Flag alone on a 20’ architectural-grade flagpole to extend the life of your flag.
A Heavy-Duty U.S. Flag
Our Poly-Max™ Reinforced U.S. Flags are constructed of 2-ply polyester and finished with a heavy-duty heading.
- Flags sized 3' x 5' to 6' x 10' are finished with a white, cotton/poly-blend Army duck heading and two grommets.
- Flags sized 8' x 12' to 12' x 18' are finished with a rope header and one grommet.
- Flags sized 15' x 25' to 20' x 38' are finished with a rope header with three grommets.
- The 25' x 40' flag is finished with a rope header and five grommets.
- Flags sized 30' x 50' and 30' x 60' are finished with a rope header and seven grommets.
- The 50' x 80' flag is finished with a rope header and 11 grommets.
These flags also feature four rows of fly stitching and reinforced vertical stitching on top and bottom. Technical details for reinforced stitching on these flags can be viewed in the “more views” section above.
How Can We Help?
For more information about our Poly-Max™ Reinforced U.S. Flags, or any one of our hundreds of other products, give us a call at 800-628-3524. Our customer care professionals are here to help!
- In Use Images