Why Buy an 8’ Commercial Flagpole with Outrigger Mount?
For situations where not much space is available or where building codes prohibit a tall free-standing flagpole, an 8’ Commercial Flagpole with Outrigger Mount can be the perfect choice.
Please note: while these flagpoles can work on walls of all kinds, it’s advisable to consult with a structural building engineer first. Mounting methods, height on the building’s wall, prevailing winds, weight of the flagpole unit and stresses on the flagpole, bracket and wall will all need to be taken into account.
Technical Details and Replacement Parts
- 4” anodized aluminum gold ball with ½” spindle
- Stationary aluminum truck
- 5/16” white polyester halyard
- Two snaphooks to attach flag
- 9” aluminum cleat (can be mounted on building or flagpole itself)
- Wall thickness of flagpole is .188”
- Depending on the flagpole finish selected, the truck, halyard and cleat will come with a matching finish.
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.
- In Use Images
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
List Price $1,897.50
Starting At: $1,650.00
List Price $1,350.00
Starting At: $1,265.00
List Price $730.00
Starting At: $605.00
List Price $1,250.00
Starting At: $1,130.00