Why Buy a 25’ Commercial Flagpole with Vertical Wall Mount?
A 25’ Commercial Flagpole with Vertical Wall Mount is a perfect solution for schools, office buildings, government facilities and other buildings where it’s impractical to erect a free-standing flagpole.
Please note: Carrot-Top makes a practice of providing wind speed recommendations with specs for commercial flagpoles. In the case of a 25’ Commercial Flagpole with Vertical Wall Mount, it’s recommended that you consult with a structural building engineer before installing the flagpole and mount. A thorough engineering analysis is necessary to gather information on factors like prevailing winds, the weight of the flagpole and mount, the height on the building wall where the bracket will be placed, the materials that the bracket will mount into and all the resultant stresses on the wall, mount and flagpole itself.
Technical Details and Accessories:
- 5” anodized aluminum gold ball on ½” spindle
- Stationary aluminum truck
- 5/16” white polyester halyard
- Two snaphooks for attachment of flag
- 9” aluminum cleat – mount either on flagpole or building wall
- Depending on the flagpole finish selected, the truck, halyard and cleat will come with a matching finish
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.
- In Use Images