Why Buy a 20’ Commercial Flagpole with Vertical Wall Mount?
If space or other considerations prevent you from installing a free-standing flagpole at your location, a 20’ Commercial Flagpole with Vertical Wall Mount might be the perfect answer. This attractive design is a dignified addition to schools, office parks and government facilities.
Please note: To assist in your buying decision for a commercial flagpole, Carrot-Top Industries usually includes wind speed recommendations with the specs. In the case of a 20’ Commercial Flagpole with Vertical Wall Mount, we recommend that you consult with a structural building engineer before installation. Engineering analysis can provide information on factors such as prevailing winds, the materials that the bracket will be mounted into, the weight of the flagpole and wall mount, the height on the building wall where the bracket will be placed and all the consequent stresses on the wall, wall mount and flagpole.
Technical Details and Accessories:
- Flagpole wall thickness is .188”
- 5” anodized aluminum gold ball on ½” spindle
- Stationary aluminum truck
- 5/16” white polyester halyard
- Two snaphooks to attach flag
- 9” aluminum cleat – can be mounted either on building wall or flagpole
- Depending on the finish selected, the truck, halyard and cleat will all come with a matching finish to coordinate with the flagpole
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.
- In Use Images