Why Buy an 18’ Commercial Flagpole with Outrigger Mount?
Sometimes a free-standing flagpole isn’t feasible, due to space considerations, building codes or zoning. In these situations, an 18’ Commercial Flagpole with Outrigger Mount is worth considering.
Please note: Usually Carrot-Top Industries includes wind speed recommendations with commercial flagpoles. In the case of the 18’ Commercial Flagpole with Outrigger Mount, it’s recommended that you speak with a structural building engineer before installation. For a proper, safe installation, an engineering analysis will need take into account factors like the mounting height on the building wall, prevailing winds, weight of the flagpole and outrigger mount and stresses on the mount, flagpole and wall.
Technical Details and Replacement Parts:
- 5” anodized aluminum gold ball with ½” spindle
- Stationary aluminum truck
- 5/16” white polyester halyard
- Two snaphooks for attaching flag
- 9” aluminum cleat (can be mounted either on flagpole or building wall)
- Depending on the flagpole finish selected, the truck, halyard and cleat will come with a matching finish.
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.
- In Use Images