Why Buy a 15’ Commercial Flagpole with Vertical Wall Mount?
There will be cases where a free-standing flagpole isn’t an option, due to city zoning, building codes or just space considerations. In a situation such as this, a 15’ Commercial Flagpole with Vertical Wall Mount might be a good solution. It’s an especially popular accent for schools, government buildings and office parks.
Please note: Carrot-Top Industries usually includes wind speed recommendations to assist in your buying decisions for a commercial flagpole. In the case of the 15’ Commercial Flagpole with Vertical Wall Mount, it’s advisable that you consult with a structural building engineer before installation. An engineering analysis will look into factors such as the mounting height on the building wall, the weight of the flagpole and wall mount, prevailing winds and the resultant stresses on the mount, flagpole and wall.
Technical Details and Replacement Parts
- 4” anodized aluminum gold ball on ½” spindle
- Stationary aluminum truck
- 5/16” white polyester halyard
- Two snaphooks for attaching flag
- 9” aluminum cleat (can be mounted on either flagpole or building wall
- Depending on the flagpole finish selected, the truck, halyard and cleat will come with a matching finish
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.
- In Use Images