Why Buy a 15’ Commercial Flagpole with Outrigger Mount?
If installing a tall free-standing flagpole is impossible due to space considerations, a 15’ Commercial Flagpole with Outrigger Mount can be the answer to your problems.
Please note: Usually Carrot-Top Industries includes a wind rating for flagpoles. While a 15’ Commercial Flagpole with Outrigger Mount can work on exterior walls of all kinds, we do recommend consulting with a structural building engineer before installing. Mounting methods, prevailing winds, weight of the flagpole unit, height of the mounting itself and stresses on the flagpole, bracket and wall will all figure into proper, safe installation of this flagpole and angle bracket set.
Technical Details and Replacement Parts
- 4” anodized aluminum gold ball with ½” spindle
- Stationary aluminum truck
- 5/16” white polyester halyard
- Two snaphooks to attach flag
- 9” aluminum cleat (can be mounted on building or flagpole itself)
- Wall thickness of flagpole is .125”
- Depending on the flagpole finish selected, the truck, halyard and cleat will come with a matching finish.
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.
- In Use Images