Why Buy a 12’ Commercial Flagpole with Outrigger Mount?
There are settings where not much space is available for a free-standing flagpole, or where it might not be appropriate for various reasons. In these instances, a 12’ Commercial Flagpole with Outrigger Mount might be a great fit.
Please note: A 12’ Commercial Flagpole with Outrigger Mount can work on walls of all kinds, but for a safe and secure mounting it’s advisable to consult with a structural building engineer. An engineer can take into account factors such as the height on the building wall, prevailing winds, weight of the flagpole and outrigger and stresses on the outrigger mount, flagpole and wall for a proper installation.
Technical Details and Replacement Parts
- 4” anodized aluminum gold ball with ½” spindle
- Stationary aluminum truck
- 5/16” white polyester halyard
- Two snaphooks for attachment of flag
- 9” aluminum cleat (can be mounted on building wall or flagpole)
- Wall thickness of flagpole is .125”
- Depending on the flagpole finish selected, the truck, halyard and cleat will come with a matching finish.
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.
- In Use Images
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
List Price $1,897.50
Starting At: $1,650.00
List Price $1,350.00
Starting At: $1,265.00
List Price $1,250.00
Starting At: $1,130.00
List Price $730.00
Starting At: $605.00