25’ White Fiberglass Flagpole With Hinge Base
- Buy 2 for $999.00 each and save 9%
Made from pressure-molded fiberglass, Hinged base Fiberglass flagpoles will last for years in outdoor use. Lightweight and tapered, they feature a shiny gelcoat finish that is impervious to fading or cracking, and will stay looking great with practically no maintenance.
- Ideal for 2 to 3 story structures
- 25’ fiberglass flagpole is 4.5” at the base, 2.5” at the top
- With no flag flying, this fiberglass flagpole can stand up to winds up to 120 mph
- In case of extreme weather conditions, the hinged base makes it easy to lay this flagpole flat on the ground
- Non-conductive – can never attract lightning
- Acorn-style top with revolving truck for flag
- Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
- In-Ground Flagpole Light For 20'-25' Poles - CommercialRegular: $409.00
- Above Ground Commercial Wired Lighting SystemStarting At: $229.00
- Majestic™ Architectural Grade Aluminum FlagpolesStarting At: $1,170.00 SALE: $1,070.00
Why Buy a 25’ Hinged Base Fiberglass Flagpole?
Well suited for schools, businesses or residential use, this Hinged base Fiberglass flagpole is designed to stay looking good for years of outdoor use. Fiberglass is corrosion-proof, unlike aluminum poles, making it perfect for coastal areas with salt air where corrosion could be a problem. This flagpole is a good size for a 4’ x 6’ flag; should you choose to fly two flags, a 3’ x 5’ flag and 2’ x 3’ flag are recommended. Ease of installation is a real plus, and it comes with all the parts needed, including a hinge base, two snaphooks, flash collar, hardware, cleat and 50’ of ¼” halyard for raising and lowering the flag. Please note that two extra snaphooks will be necessary should you wish to fly two flags. Custom colors available on special-order basis!
Carrot-Top’s 4’ x 6’ nylon Beacon US flag or 4’ x 6’ polyester Patriarch flag can both be a good fit with this flagpole. Should you want to draw more attention to your flag, consider our commercial in-ground or above-ground lights.
Got questions? Just give us a call at (800) 628-3524 and talk to one of our customer representatives.
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.
|Name||25’ White Fiberglass Flagpole With Hinge Base|
|Butt Diameter||4 1/2"|