3’ X 5’ Beacon® Nylon American Flag
- Buy 6 for $19.95 each and save 9%
- Buy 12 for $17.95 each and save 18%
- Buy 36 for $16.95 each and save 23%
- Buy 72 for $15.95 each and save 27%
The 3’ x 5’ American Flag is one of our most popular and most versatile nylon flags. This universal flag size may be used in a variety of displays and our Beacon® flags are built for long term outdoor use.
- Recommended for all types of displays, most commonly used flag size
- Finest grade of strong and durable 200 Denier Nylon
- Intricately sewn stripes and embroidered stars
- Resistant to fraying and fading with 4 rows of lock stitching
- Brilliant colors and super tough, lightweight construction
- Great looking appearance, flags wave effortlessly in low wind
- Designed for long-term outdoor use
- 3' x 5' Beaon® Nylon American Flags are protected by Carrot-Top's Six month guarantee
- 100% American Made
Why buy a 3’ x 5’ Beacon® Nylon American Flag?
Superior Quality 200 Denier Nylon- Built for Areas with Light to Moderate Wind Speeds
Our 3’ x 5’ Beacon® Nylon US Flags are crafted with strong, durable nylon that dries in moments and waves effortlessly in the slightest breeze. Carrot-Top’s Beacon® American flags are built with superior craftsmanship and are some of the longest lasting flags in the industry. For more information regarding our guarantee on Beacon® flags, please visit our please visit our FAQ's page.
Wide Variety of Uses and Display Styles
The 3’ x 5’ Outdoor US flag is one of our most popular flags for homeowners and businesses. This universal US flag size is best suited for outrigger and residential flag poles sized 15’ to 20’. These flags may be displayed in several different ways. Whether on the side of the house, on a deck or for in-ground display, the 3’ x 5’ American looks great in any location. 3’ x 5’ Outdoor US flags are regularly used with our Telescoping Flagpole which extends and stretches to 20’ tall. This American flag size is ideal for display on 70’ to 80’ sail and power boat and may be displayed on slow moving vehicles, in a parade, on motorcycles, or used with official and public safety vehicles. The flag also may be used to replace a flag in a home flag set.
Check your flagpole rope and snaphooks for damage and fraying to determine if it’s time to replace your American flag. The flag code provides guidelines on how to easily illuminate your flag display during evening hours. View our flagpole lighting options for our new solar and wired technology. For answers to other questions regarding this product, planning your display or additional items to enhance your home, office or building call (800)628-3524 and speak with any of our customer care experts.
|Name||3’ X 5’ Beacon® Nylon American Flag|
|Size||3' x 5'|