Flag pole cleats are a must-have flagpole accessory for any flag display. Carrot-Top's 9" Aluminum Flagpole
Rope Cleat is designed to let you safely secure the flag halyard rope on flagpoles 25' or taller.
- Replacement flagpole accessory for many of Carrot-Top's commercial flagpoles
- 9" size makes it easy to secure halyard for a taller flagpole
- Cast aluminum – choose from Bronze, White, Black or Satin finish
- Powder coated finish is maintenance-free for long service life
- Not needed for internal halyard flagpoles
- Mounts to flagpole with two 1 ¼" Allen-head screws
- Screws are spaced 2 ½" apart from center to center
- 9 ¼" long x 2 1/8" wide x 1 1/8" deep
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Why Buy a 9" Aluminum Flagpole Rope Cleat?
Flagpole halyard length should always be double the flagpole height; a 25' flagpole will need 50' of rope. Carrot-Top's 9" Aluminum Flagpole Cleat is designed to accommodate longer halyard lengths and give you plenty of room to secure the halyard safely when raising the flag.
Please note the spacing of the screw holes on this flag pole cleat is 2 ½" from center to center. Please measure carefully, as we carry multiple sizes and styles of these flagpole accessories and want to be certain you are ordering the correct replacement part for your flagpole. The cleat attaches to the flagpole with two 1 ¼" long Allen-head screws that are ¼" diameter with a 20-thread count (screws are included). Cleat mounting holes should be 5' above ground level on the shaft of the flagpole.
Choose from Satin aluminum finish, White, Bronze or Black; the functional, neat, simple design will be a great match and complement for your flagpole.
Questions? Just pick up the phone and call Carrot-Top at 800-628-3524 and one of our knowledgeable, trained customer care professionals will be happy to answer them for you.