70’ Majestic™ Commercial Grade Aluminum Flagpole
Sometimes, nothing less than an extra-tall commercial flagpole will do.
If that applies to you, consider the 70’ Majestic™ Commercial Grade Flagpole. Its imposing height makes a really striking statement when matched to a building that’s 15 or more stories tall, and it’s a great way to enhance your commercial property’s appeal and image.
- Suitable for areas with light to moderate winds
- Satin, Clear anodized, Bronze Anodized or Black Anodized finishes are available
- Anodized finishes help to fight corrosion
- 70’ Majestic™ Commercial Grade Flagpole is 10” at the bottom, tapering to 4” at the top; taper begins at the 25’ mark
- Seamless 6063-T6 aluminum with a wall thickness of 0.312”
- All Majestic™ Commercial Grade Flagpole shafts are backed by Carrot-Top’s lifetime warranty
- 12’ x 18’ nylon US flag (sold separately) is advisable
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
- Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
Why Buy a 70’ Majestic™ Commercial Grade Flagpole?
An extra-tall commercial flagpole is a great way to display your patriotic pride and set your facility apart from the rest. Impressive and elegant, the 70’ Majestic™ Commercial Grade Flagpole is the answer. It’s a three-piece flagpole that’s engineered for light to moderate wind speeds, and is proportionate for a building that’s 15 stories tall (or taller). Engineers designed the 70’ Majestic™ Commercial Grade Flagpole for the best possible structural strength and rigidity.
An added benefit of anodized-finish flagpoles is the fact that they can extend the service life of your flags. A smooth, anodized surface means that your flags will not snag on a corroded, pitted flagpole or become stained from corrosion.
Every Commercial Grade Flagpole purchase from Carrot-Top includes the following components:
- Gold Ball Ornament Top
- 9" Aluminum Cleat
- 2 Snaphooks for attaching flag
- White Halyard (Rope)
- Flagpole Truck
- Flash Collar
- 7’ X 12” steel ground sleeve
Depending on the flagpole finish selected, the truck, halyard and cleat will come with a matching finish
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.
|Name||70’ Majestic™ Commercial Grade Aluminum Flagpole|