60’ White Fiberglass Flagpole With Hinge Base
- Buy 2 for $5,215.00 each and save 7%
Pressure-molded fiberglass is a great material for flagpoles, and our 60’ Hinged Base Fiberglass flagpole is a great idea for any area where high winds are common. These two-piece flagpoles are strong but lightweight, with a shiny gelcoat finish that resists cracking and fading and stays looking great for years with little maintenance.
- Ideal for use with buildings 10 to 15 stories tall
- Tapers from a 7” base to 2.5” at the top
- Stands up to winds of 120 mph (without the weight of a flag flying)
- Hinged base makes it easy to lay the flagpole flat on the ground in case of severe weather events
- An acorn-style top and revolving truck for the flag is included with purchase
- Lifetime guarantee on shaft only
- Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
Why Buy a 60’ Hinged Fiberglass Flagpole?
Fiberglass flagpoles can never corrode, making them a perfect choice for coastal areas with salt air – a distinct advantage over aluminum poles. Fiberglass’s non-conductive properties also mean that a fiberglass flagpole will not be hit by lightning. A 60’ height means the flag will be visible at long distances and is a perfect fit for office buildings, public areas and schools. 60’ flagpoles work well with an 10’ x 15’ flag; should you wish to fly two flags, a 6’x 10’ flag and a 5’ x 8’ flag are suggested. Your flagpole will come with a complete kit for installation, including a flash collar, all hardware needed for mounting, 120’ of ¼” halyard rope, two snaphooks, cleat and hinged base. Custom colors are available – call for details.
The 8’ x 12’ polyester Patriarch® US flag and 8’ x 12’ nylon Beacon® US flag are both great choices with this flagpole. If the flag is displayed day and night, the US Flag Code calls for illumination; our commercial above-ground lights work well in that capacity. Questions? Just pick up the phone and call us at (800) 628-3524 and our call center representatives will be happy to answer them.
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.
|Name||60’ White Fiberglass Flagpole With Hinge Base|