40’ White Fiberglass Flagpole With Hinged Base
- Buy 2 for $1,670.00 each and save 8%
Fiberglass has some real advantages for flagpoles, and our 40’ Hinged Base Fiberglass flagpole is perfect for areas that see a lot of high wind. Lightweight but strong, these fiberglass flagpoles feature a glossy gelcoat finish that is resistant to fading and cracking, and requires very little maintenance to stay looking great.
- Good size for 8 to 10 story structures
- Tapered flagpole is 5.5” at the base and 2.5” at the top
- Rated for 120 mph winds (with no flag flying)
- Hinged base allows you to easily lay the flagpole flat on the ground in the event of extreme weather and high winds
- Acorn-style top and revolving truck for flag
- Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
Why Buy a 40’ Hinged Base Fiberglass Flagpole?
Fiberglass is a non-conductive material; unlike aluminum flagpoles, a fiberglass flagpole isn’t at risk of being hit by lightning. Fiberglass will also never corrode, making it a good choice for the salt air of coastal areas. Its impressive 40’ height makes it well suited for public buildings, schools or businesses; flagpoles this size are suitable for a 6’ x 10’ flag (should you fly two flags, a 5’ x 8’ flag and 4’ x 6’ flag are suggested). Installation is simple, and an entire installation kit is included, with a hinged base, acorn-style top and revolving truck, flash collar, cleat, all hardware for mounting, 80’ of ¼” halyard rope and two snaphooks. Custom colors can also be ordered.
Our 6’ x 10’ polyester Patriarch® US flag or 6’ x 10’ nylon Beacon® US flag are both a good match for this flagpole. The US Flag Code specifies that a flag should be illuminated at night…display your patriotism with our commercial above-ground lights. Our call center’s number is (800) 628-3524, should you have any questions!
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.
|Name||40’ White Fiberglass Flagpole With Hinged Base|
|Butt Diameter||5 1/2"|