40’ American Made Hinge Base Fiberglass Flagpole
For coastal plains or mountains that often see high wind velocities, Carrot-Top’s 40’ American Made Hinge Base Fiberglass Flagpole can be an excellent choice. Also known as tilt base flag poles, this design of flagpole can quickly be laid flat on the ground if inclement weather is coming.
- Lightweight 40’ fiberglass flagpole can be lowered to the ground by only one or two people
- Glossy gelcoat surface protects against the sun’s UV rays
- Requires practically no maintenance to look great, even after years of exposure
- Wall thickness of 0.23”
- Flagpole tapers 1/16” per foot, from a base diameter of 5.8” to a top diameter of 2.75”
- Recommended flag size is 6’ x 10’ nylon; largest recommended is 8’ x 12’
- Rated for wind speeds of 140 mph without a flag, or 110 mph while flying a 6’ x 10’ nylon flag
- Flagpole shaft is covered by 20-year warranty
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
- Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
- Majestic™ Architectural Grade Aluminum FlagpolesStarting At: $1,170.00 SALE: $1,070.00
- Above Ground Commercial Wired Lighting SystemStarting At: $229.00
- 8' X 12' Beacon® Nylon American FlagRegular: $126.95 Sale $119.95
- 6' X 10' Patriarch® Polyester American FlagRegular: $79.95 Sale $73.00
- Sentry - Internal Halyard Aluminum FlagpoleStarting At: $1,350.00
Why Buy a 40’ American Made Hinge Base Fiberglass Flagpole?
Hinge base flagpoles are a real innovation in flagpole design; their tilt base allows them to quickly be laid flat on the ground in case of bad weather, and the lightweight 40’ fiberglass shaft means one or two people can quickly put the flagpole upright and in position again. Fiberglass also has the advantage of not attracting lightning strikes, and never corroding or degrading after years of exposure to the elements.
Carrot-Top’s 40’ American Made Hinge Base Fiberglass Flagpole comes complete with everything you’ll need for complete installation, setup and flag display. The hinge base package includes anchor rods, nuts, washers, a flagpole base plate, hinge pin and anchor base plate. This 40’ flagpole also comes complete with:
- 6” gold ball ornament
- Single revolving truck
- Two stainless steel snaphooks
- 80’ of 5/16” white polyester halyard
- 6 ½” PVC cleat
- 10” x 10” split square flash collar
- Hinge base kit
For other color options, call 800-628-3524 and speak to a Carrot-Top representative.
NOTE: While this 30’ fiberglass flagpole is available in one- and two-piece designs, please be aware that the one-piece flagpole requires a special oversize truck and shipping costs will be higher. There’s no difference, however, in the strength, rigidity and wind ratings of the one- and two-piece flagpoles. Standard delivery time will be two to three weeks after receipt of your order.
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.
|Name||40’ American Made Hinge Base Fiberglass Flagpole|