40’ American Made Fiberglass Flagpole
Carrot-Top’s 40’ American Made Fiberglass Flagpole is a perfect choice for public areas or commercial settings. Moderate to high winds and long exposure to the elements are no problem, thanks to the design of this fiberglass flagpole (made in U.S.A.)!
- Choose from one- or two-piece design
- Lustrous gelcoat finish stands up to the sun’s UV rays and harsh weather conditions
- The flagpole’s overall height is 44’, with 4’ embedded into the ground
- Flagpole tapers 1/16” per foot, from a butt diameter of 5.8” to a top diameter of 2.75”
- Wall thickness of 0.23”
- Lightning-safe flagpole is non-conductive and will not attract lightning
- Recommended for a 6’ x 10’ nylon flag; the largest flag recommended is an 8’ x 12’ flag
- Flagpole shaft is covered by 20-year warranty
- Rated for wind speeds of 140 mph without flag, 110 mph while flying a 6’ x 10’ nylon flag
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
- Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
Why Buy a 40’ American Made Fiberglass Flagpole?
Fiberglass flagpoles (made in U.S.A.) are a popular choice for a number of reasons. Their glossy white gelcoat finish will not corrode or degrade like an aluminum flagpole, and should stay looking great for years with no maintenance. Thanks to fiberglass’s light weight, you can now have a heavy-duty flagpole that stands up to high winds without excessive weight and bulk!
For parks, playgrounds and other public areas, a lightning-safe flagpole is important, and fiberglass flagpoles will never be at risk of a lightning strike like aluminum flagpoles.
Carrot-Top’s 40’ American Made Fiberglass Flagpole is rated for moderate to high winds, a real advantage for areas that experience severe weather. And remember when you buy a fiberglass flagpole made in the U.S.A., you’re keeping free enterprise going and helping to support American business and employees!
The 35’ American Made Fiberglass Flagpole comes with everything you’ll need for setup, installation and flag display, including:
- 6” gold ball ornament
- Single revolving truck
- Two stainless steel snaphooks
- 80’ of 5/16” white polyester halyard
- 6 ½” PVC cleat
- 10” x 10” split square flash collar
- 48” x 6” PVC ground sleeve
For other color options, call 800-628-3524 and speak to a Carrot-Top representative.
NOTE: While this American-made flagpole is available in one- and two-piece designs, please be aware that the one-piece flagpole requires a special oversize truck and shipping costs will be higher. There’s no difference, however, in the strength, rigidity and wind ratings of the one- and two-piece flagpoles. Standard delivery time will be two to three weeks after receipt of your order.
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.
|Name||40’ American Made Fiberglass Flagpole|