Due to building restrictions, city code enforcement or lack of space, there will be times when it's not possible to erect a free-standing flagpole for your building. In these situations, a 25' Commercial Flagpole with Vertical Wall Mount can be a good way around this problem. Choose from two attractive designs of vertical wall brackets to complement your building's edifice.
- Set includes a 25' satin or bronze powder-coated aluminum flagpole and vertical wall mount
- Flagpole is 5" at the base, tapering to 3" at the top
- Flagpole begins to taper at the 11' mark
- 5' x 8' nylon US flag is a good match (flag not included)
- Bracket is cast aluminum
- Due to the wide variety of mounting situations and building materials for building facades, mounting hardware is not included in this set
- Made in U.S.A.
- Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
Why Buy a 25' Commercial Flagpole with Vertical Wall Mount?
A 25' Commercial Flagpole with Vertical Wall Mount is a perfect solution for schools, office buildings, government facilities and other buildings where it's impractical to erect a free-standing flagpole.
Please note: Carrot-Top makes a practice of providing wind speed recommendations with specs for commercial flagpoles. In the case of a 25' Commercial Flagpole with Vertical Wall Mount, it's recommended that you consult with a structural building engineer before installing the flagpole and mount. A thorough engineering analysis is necessary to gather information on factors like prevailing winds, the weight of the flagpole and mount, the height on the building wall where the bracket will be placed, the materials that the bracket will mount into and all the resultant stresses on the wall, mount and flagpole itself.
Technical Details and Accessories:
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.