Perfect for commercial settings or public areas, Carrot-Top's 25' American Made Fiberglass Flagpole requires little maintenance and can withstand moderate to high winds.
- One-piece design features a glossy gelcoat finish that protects against UV rays and the elements
- Overall height is 26' 6" with 2' 6" embedded in the ground
- Fully installed flagpole has an above ground height of 24'
- Butt diameter is 4.8" with a top diameter of 2.75"
- Wall thickness is 0.15"
- Recommended for 4' x 6' nylon flag (sold separately - largest size recommended is a 5' x 8' nylon flag)
- Flagpole shaft is backed by a 20-year warranty
- Rated for 190 mph winds without a flag, or 150 mph winds while flying a 4' x 6' flag
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
- Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
Why Buy a 25' American Made Fiberglass Flagpole?
Fiberglass flagpoles have many advantages. They're maintenance-free and will not corrode like aluminum, meaning they'll stay looking great for years (especially with their glossy gelcoat finish). Fiberglass is also non-conductive and should never attract lightning, making it a perfect choice for public areas like playgrounds and parks.
Every 25' American Made Fiberglass Flagpole purchase includes the following components:
Please call for replacement parts that are not available online.
PLEASE NOTE: All Architectural Flagpoles Shipped Via Motor Freight
Standard delivery time of 1-2 weeks within Continental United States. Please call 800-628-3524 to discuss shipping costs to Hawaii or Alaska.
For other color options, call and speak to a Carrot-Top representative.
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.