20’ White Fiberglass Flagpole With Ground Sleeve
- Buy 2 for $439.00 each and save 8%
Pressure-molded 20’ white fiberglass flagpoles are coated with a shiny gelcoat finish that won’t crack or fade and will look good for years to come. Ideally suited for windy areas, this one-piece weatherproof flagpole is strong but lightweight.
- Good size for buildings 1 to 2 stories tall
- 7 layers of fiberglass for strength
- Tapers from 4.5” at the base to 2.5” at the top
- Perfect flagpole for windy areas; rated for up to 120 mph winds (without the weight of a flag attached)
- Acorn-style top with revolving pulley system for flag
- Easy to install with traditional ribbed ground sleeve for mounting
Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
Why Buy a 20’ Ground Sleeve Fiberglass Flagpole?
Handsome and easy to install, this 20’ White Fiberglass Flagpole with Ground Sleeve is a great choice for schools, offices, neighborhoods and public buildings. Fiberglass flagpoles, unlike aluminum poles, will never corrode in coastal areas with salt air; they are also non-conductive, meaning their fiberglass material won’t attract lightning in an electrical storm.
Comes complete with everything you need, including a cleat, 40’ of ¼” halyard rope, a ribbed PVC ground sleeve for mounting, flash collar and two snaphooks for hanging your flag. It is recomended to pair your a 3' x 5' flag with a 20' flagpole.
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.
|Name||20’ White Fiberglass Flagpole With Ground Sleeve|
|Butt Diameter||4 1/2"|