20’ Majestic™ Commercial Grade Aluminum Flagpole
Looking for an affordable in-ground flagpole for your commercial application? You can’t go wrong with Carrot-Top’s 20’ Majestic™ Commercial Grade Flagpole.
- Perfect for areas that experience light to moderate wind velocities
- Satin, Clear anodized, Bronze Anodized or Black Anodized finishes are available
- Anodized finishes help to fight corrosion
- 20’ Majestic™ Commercial Grade Flagpole is 4” at the butt and tapers to 2” at the top
- Seamless 6063-T6 aluminum with a wall thickness of 0.125”
- All Majestic™ Commercial Grade Flagpole shafts are covered by a lifetime guarantee from Carrot-Top
- Suitable for 3’ x 5’ nylon flag (sold separately), but 4’ x 6’ flag can be used in low-wind areas
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
- Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
Why Buy a 20’ Majestic™ Commercial Grade Flagpole?
The 20’ Majestic™ Commercial Grade Flagpole is one of Carrot-Top’s most popular sellers, and for good reason. It’s designed for years of exposure to the elements and is a perfect in-ground flagpole for many schools, office buildings, factories and other commercial locations.
While aluminum doesn’t rust like steel does, it can still corrode and show pitting along the surface. The Clear, Black and Bronze finishes for the 20’ Majestic™ Commercial Grade Flagpole are anodized, with the finish electrically bonded to the surface of the metal. The pole is then covered with a sealant that offers lasting protection against corrosion. A flagpole with an anodized finish can actually extend the life of your flags, preventing them from being stained or damaged by snags and frays that can result from a rough, pitted flagpole.
Every Commercial Grade Flagpole purchase from Carrot-Top includes the following components:
- Gold Ball Ornament Top
- 9” Aluminum Cleat
- 2 Snaphooks for attaching flag
- White or Black Halyard(Rope)
- Flagpole Truck
- Flash Collar
- PVC Pipe Foundation 3’ x 6” Sleeve
Depending on the flagpole finish selected, the truck, halyard and cleat will come with a matching finish
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.
|Name||20’ Majestic™ Commercial Grade Aluminum Flagpole|