A free-standing flagpole isn't always possible, due to city codes, building restrictions or limited space. For schools, office buildings or government buildings where this is the case, a 20' Commercial Flagpole with Vertical Wall Mount can be a great solution. Carrot-Top stocks two attractive designs of vertical mounts, to complement the style and materials of your building's façade.
- Set includes a 20' satin or bronze powder coated finish commercial aluminum flagpole and vertical-mount bracket.
- Flagpole is 4.5" at the base, tapering to 3" at the top
- Flagpole's taper begins at the 11' mark
- 5' x 8' nylon US flag is advisable (flag not included)
- Bracket is cast aluminum
- Materials and designs of building facades can vary greatly; mounting hardware is not included in this set.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
Why Buy a 20' Commercial Flagpole with Vertical Wall Mount?
If space or other considerations prevent you from installing a free-standing flagpole at your location, a 20' Commercial Flagpole with Vertical Wall Mount might be the perfect answer. This attractive design is a dignified addition to schools, office parks and government facilities.
Please note: To assist in your buying decision for a commercial flagpole, Carrot-Top Industries usually includes wind speed recommendations with the specs. In the case of a 20' Commercial Flagpole with Vertical Wall Mount, we recommend that you consult with a structural building engineer before installation. Engineering analysis can provide information on factors such as prevailing winds, the materials that the bracket will be mounted into, the weight of the flagpole and wall mount, the height on the building wall where the bracket will be placed and all the consequent stresses on the wall, wall mount and flagpole.
Technical Details and Accessories:
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.