2’ X 3’ Nylon Gadsden Flag
- Buy 6 for $26.95 each and save 4%
Honor America’s history and heritage with the historical Gadsden flag, as you recognize everything the flag represents!
- Digitally printed 200 denier nylon 2’ x 3’ Gadsden Flag
- Nylon fabric is treated to resist fading in the sun’s UV rays
- Two rows of stitching at top and bottom, with four rows of stitching at fly end
- Weatherproof fabric flies in a slight breeze
- Single-reverse digitally printed process with design shown correctly on one side and reverse on the other
- Canvas header and brass grommets for display
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Why Buy a 2’ x 3’ Nylon Gadsden Flag?
The historical Gadsden flag was devised in Revolutionary times by Colonel Christopher Gadsden, and was originally used as a flag for the Continental Marines. Sometimes referred to as the “Don’t Tread On Me” flag, its familiar image of a coiled and menacing rattlesnake was altered into several different iterations over the years.
Carrot-Top’s 2’ x 3’ Nylon Gadsden Flag is suitable for outdoor display in light to moderate winds. Its top-quality, lightweight nylon is UV resistant and will flutter and fly in a slight breeze. With four rows of stitching at the fly end, this historical Gadsden flag will resist fraying and will stay looking great for a long time to come!
Questions? Feel free to give Carrot-Top a call at 800-628-3524 and talk to one of our trained, experienced representatives.
|Name||2’ X 3’ Nylon Gadsden Flag|