18’ Commercial Flagpole With Outrigger Mount
There are situations where city code or space considerations make it impossible to mount a free-standing flagpole outside a building. In these cases, you might consider an 18’ Commercial Flagpole with Outrigger Mount. There are several outrigger bracket designs to complement the edifice of your building, designed to display a flagpole at either a 30-degree or 45-degree angle.
- Set includes an 18’ satin or bronze powder coated finish aluminum flagpole and outrigger bracket
- Flagpole is 4.5” at base and 3” at top
- Flagpole begins to taper at 11’
- 5’ x 8’ nylon US flag is advisable (flag not included)
- Mounting hardware not included; mounting details and methods can vary greatly due to the materials of a building edifice
- Bracket is cast aluminum and available in three designs to match your building’s style
- Bronze color flagpole and outrigger feature powder coat finish
- Made in U.S.A.
- Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
Why Buy an 18’ Commercial Flagpole with Outrigger Mount?
Sometimes a free-standing flagpole isn’t feasible, due to space considerations, building codes or zoning. In these situations, an 18’ Commercial Flagpole with Outrigger Mount is worth considering.
Please note: Usually Carrot-Top Industries includes wind speed recommendations with commercial flagpoles. In the case of the 18’ Commercial Flagpole with Outrigger Mount, it’s recommended that you speak with a structural building engineer before installation. For a proper, safe installation, an engineering analysis will need take into account factors like the mounting height on the building wall, prevailing winds, weight of the flagpole and outrigger mount and stresses on the mount, flagpole and wall.
Technical Details and Replacement Parts:
- 5” anodized aluminum gold ball with ½” spindle
- Stationary aluminum truck
- 5/16” white polyester halyard
- Two snaphooks for attaching flag
- 9” aluminum cleat (can be mounted either on flagpole or building wall)
- Depending on the flagpole finish selected, the truck, halyard and cleat will come with a matching finish.
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.
|Name||18’ Commercial Flagpole With Outrigger Mount|