In many cases, city code restrictions or limited space might preclude installing a free-standing flagpole outside a building. In a case like this, a 15' Commercial Flagpole with Vertical Wall Mount might be a great alternative. Carrot-Top carries two attractive designs of vertical mounts for outdoor flagpoles, in either a satin or powder coat bronze finish to complement the style and materials of your building's edifice.
- Set includes a 15' satin or bronze powder coated finish commercial aluminum flagpole and vertical-mount bracket
- Flagpole is 4" at the base and tapers to 3" at the top
- Flagpole's taper starts at 6'
- 4' x 6' nylon US flag is advisable (flag not included)
- Bracket is cast aluminum
- Bronze-colored flagpole and wall bracket feature powder coat finish
- Due to the variations in materials and styles of building facades, mounting hardware is not included
- Made in U.S.A.
- Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
Why Buy a 15' Commercial Flagpole with Vertical Wall Mount?
There will be cases where a free-standing flagpole isn't an option, due to city zoning, building codes or just space considerations. In a situation such as this, a 15' Commercial Flagpole with Vertical Wall Mount might be a good solution. It's an especially popular accent for schools, government buildings and office parks.
Please note: Carrot-Top Industries usually includes wind speed recommendations to assist in your buying decisions for a commercial flagpole. In the case of the 15' Commercial Flagpole with Vertical Wall Mount, it's advisable that you consult with a structural building engineer before installation. An engineering analysis will look into factors such as the mounting height on the building wall, the weight of the flagpole and wall mount, prevailing winds and the resultant stresses on the mount, flagpole and wall.
Technical Details and Replacement Parts
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.