Why Buy a 30’ Single Mast Flagpole with Yardarm?
Ideal for seafood restaurants, marinas, boating clubs or anywhere else with an oceangoing theme, the 30’ Single Mast Flagpole with Yardarm evokes the sea with its unique design. Its horizontal yardarm and tall mast enable you to fly more than two flags or a combination of flags and pennants, for a distinctive presentation wherever it’s in place.
The 30’ Single Mast Flagpole with Yardarm is available with either a Satin or Natural (clear anodized) finish. Anodized aluminum is corrosion-resistant, making it a better option for coastal areas with salt air. In-ground installation required.
Please note: for installation directly near a seacoast, please call our customer service department to discuss your best choice in a flagpole.
- 5” Gold ball ornament
- Three 9” cast aluminum cleats to secure halyard after raising flag
- Single revolving truck
- Flash collar
- Six brass snaphooks with nylon covers
- Three sets of 5/16” nylon halyard, 60’ long
- 16-gauge corrugated-steel, galvanized sleeve, with ground spike for installation
- Flagpole is a two-piece design of cone-tapered aluminum, with a wall thickness of .156”
- 8.5” long yardarm will be mounted about 9’ from the top of the pole
- Non-tapered portion of the pole is 15’ 9”, with 12’ 9” above ground – remaining 17’ 3” tapers to 3” in diameter at the top
- Aluminum yardarm comes complete with two pulleys and mounting bracket
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.
- In Use Images