Why purchase a Patriarch® Polyester U.S. Flag?
- The patriarch® polyester American flag is made of thick spun 2-ply polyester fibers. Our polyester American flag is treated to be UV resistant to prevent fading color and wear and tear when out in the sun. 2-ply polyester is thicker and more durable than nylon so it can withstand high winds and a great deal of abuse making it a true all weather American flag.
- Like our Beacon® American flag the Patriarch® comes with fray-resistant stitching including interlocking stitches and reinforced multi-stitch fly ends creating durable seams.
- Our polyester American flag features canvas headings with brass grommets for flags up to 6’x10’. Rope heading and galvanized metal thimbles are used for flags 8’x12’ and larger.
- The 2-ply polyester American flags are closest in appearance and feel to the traditional cotton flags. The polyester flags however are far stronger than cotton flags and are able to last a minimum of 90 days, when displayed sunup to sundown in all weather conditions.
Nobody knows more about flags than we do.™
- Carrot-Top has been a trusted source for all weather American flags for more than 35 years. Our polyester American flag is a prominent feature of our product range and comes with our guarantee of quality.
Made in the USA
- All of our Patriarch® American flags are proudly made in the USA!