Why purchase a Beacon® Nylon U.S. Flag?
- The Beacon® US flag is made using nylon, a fabric tailor made for flags using 200-denier nylon. Nylon is light and known for its durability and its ability to resist UV rays to retain color.
- Our Beacon® U.S. flags feature stripes with interlocking stitches, reinforced multi-stitch fly ends creating durable seams that resist fraying and solid brass grommets allowing our nylon U.S. flags to exceed the industry standard of 90 days of use, sunup to sundown.
- A 15’x25’ flag can withstand extreme weather conditions but weighs just about 10 lbs making it as portable and as easy to handle as any miniature flag.
- Old Glory is well represented, with OG Red and white stripes that are sewn in as well as the OG Blue union field with brilliant white stars.
- Embroidered stars are featured on all of our American flags that are smaller than 12’ x 18’. Larger flags have appliqued stars.
Nobody knows more about flags than we do. ™
- Carrot-Top Industries has more three decades of experience with indoor and outdoor American flags. With more than 30 years of experience you rest assured that we offer Unsurpassed Quality & Expertise. Guaranteed.
Made in the U.S.A
- All Beacon Nylon American flags are made in U.S.A, so you know that each stitch oozes patriotism!