Why purchase a Beacon® Nylon American Flag?
- The Beacon® American flag is made using industrial strength nylon, a fabric tailor made for flags using 200-denier nylon. Nylon is light and known for its durability and its ability to resist UV rays to retain color.
- Our Beacon® Nylon American flags feature stripes with interlocking stitches, reinforced multi-stitch fly ends creating durable seams that resist fraying and solid brass grommets allowing our nylon U.S. flags to exceed the industry standard of 90 days of use, sunup to sundown.
- Old Glory is well represented, with OG Red and white stripes that are sewn in as well as the OG Blue union field with brilliant white stars.
- Embroidered stars are featured on all of our American flags that are smaller than 12’ x 18’. Larger flags have appliqued stars.
Nobody knows more about flags than we do. ™
- Carrot-Top Industries has more three decades of experience with indoor and outdoor American flags. With more than 30 years of experience you rest assured that we offer Unsurpassed Quality & Expertise. Guaranteed.
Made in the U.S.A
- All Beacon® Nylon American flags are made in U.S.A, so you know that each stitch oozes patriotism!
Also see our deluxe Beacon Home set with an adjustable flag bracket, our mounted American flag set and our other U.S flag sets for a complete flag display set. A nylon American flag is perfect for wet weather and moderate winds. See our exclusive Patriarch® polyester American flag for high wind areas or coastal flag displays. In addition to American flags Carrot-Top also offers several different patriotic products for celebrations and special events. We also carry a large selection of flagpoles. Both indoor flag poles and outdoor flag poles are available in a variety of sizes and finishes. For more information about our products call a Carrot-Top team member at (800)628-3524.
- In Use Images