Careers @ Carrot-Top Industries
If you desire a career opportunity with a fast-paced, direct marketing organization with over a quarter century of business success, Carrot-Top Industries may have the opportunity for you! Carrot-Top Industries is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
Administrative Assistant (Hillsborough, NC)
compensation: Determined based on experience
Administrative Assistant to the President.
Carrot-Top Industries supplies patriotic, special event, and custom products to a variety of customers including governments, schools, event planners, and the military. We have been in business for over 30 years, and are located in Hillsborough, just minutes from Durham and Chapel Hill. Although we are a well-established company, we are still small enough to offer a very friendly and casual work environment.
- Daily duties include cleaning the customer database (which is in excess of 500,000 names) of duplications, errors, changes from various sources; also includes managing the business’ governmental and non-governmental portals. In the course of updating some customer information the “AA” will have to contact a limited number of people by phone to verify their requests for changes.
- Researches and conducts special studies and lists as requested.
- Attends regularly scheduled meetings and records the minutes. Ensures proper follow up on issues discussed at these meetings.
- Directly manages the Administrative summer intern.
- Assists the President in other tasks as needed.
There are growth potentials within the business in both Marketing and Telemarketing.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science with some job experience, not necessarily related to this position.
- Good communication, organizational and research skills. Any project management skills are a plus.
- Must display ability to learn and grow, and most importantly to think, not just to execute.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!
Position reports to President.
Only local candidates will be considered for the position.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Outbound Sales Associate
Goals and Objectives:
- Build and maintain quality relationships with your customers
- Answer general questions and recommend products to best fit the customers’ needs.
- Engage in conversations about product use and upcoming events
- Understand the customers’ planning and buying cycles
- Increase customers’ overall sales
- Understand different customer groups and their product needs
Customer retention and inside sales
- Process phone, mail, and fax quotes and orders
- Complete customer follow -ups
- Complete quote follow-ups
- Update customer information
- Send out catalogs on request
- PO follow-ups and acknowledgements
- Follow-up with customers to ensure orders were received and in good condition
- Offer product solutions to best meet customers’ expectations and needs
- Provide product knowledge to customers
- Offer new products to customers (outside that of which customers are already purchasing)
- Introduce programs to customers, such as the Sponsorship Banner Program
The following other Corporate Opportunities may be available:
- Inbound Contact Center Agent (Call Center)
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Outbound Telemarketing
- Outside Territory Sales
Our Corporate Offices are headquartered in Hillsborough, NC
Candidates should forward resumes to the Human Resources office at: