Careers @ Carrot-Top Industries
If you desire a career opportunity with a fast-paced, direct marketing organization with over a 35 years of business success, Carrot-Top Industries may have the opportunity for you! Carrot-Top Industries is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
Carrot-Top Industries supplies patriotic, special event, and custom products to a variety of customers including governments, schools, businesses, and the military. We have been in business for over 30 years, and are located in Hillsborough, just minutes from Durham and Chapel Hill. Although we are a well-established company, we are still small enough to offer a very friendly and casual work environment with opportunity to learn and grow.
SEO Content Writer
The SEO Content Writer job is a full time position in the E-Commerce Marketing Department. One of the primary tasks is to write compelling content within the structure outlined by the Ecommerce Manager in our SEO guidelines to meet department goals. This will include performing keyword research, mapping keywords to pages within categories on our site, creating compelling content, tracking SEO changes and reporting on SEO health before and after changes are complete. All content produced must engage and educate readers about the products and services that Carrot-Top offers. You must be able to follow and reinforce Carrot-Top’s voice and style in your content. This individual also needs to have excellent problem solving and time management skills as well as SEO experience.
- Research and write product descriptions for the web following SEO guidelines
- Work directly with Merchandising regarding product and production process questions
- Perform Keyword research and build out keyword to page map for category using Google & Moz
- Perform SEO analysis before and after changes are complete to monitor SEO health using Google & Moz
- Implement new content on the appropriate pages within our Magento platform
- Work on SEO strategy project as directed by Manager
- Assist with PPC ad copy & analysis as directed by Manager
- Concise and creative SEO writer with strong editing skills
- Analytical mind capable of reporting and auditing SEO health
- Great communication, organization and time management skills
- Team player, flexible, independent, self-motivated and creative personality
- Associate’s Degree or higher
- Basic HTML skills including the ability to edit a web document using a WYSIWYG editor and make basic formatting changes in the source code
- Previous experience with Google Analytics , Search Console and Moz or other SEO tools
- Familiarity with Magento or E-commerce
If you are interested in this position, please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements via our contact info listed below!
Our Corporate Offices are headquartered in Hillsborough, NC
Candidates should forward resumes to the Human Resources office at: